- Maximum profitability of the available space (up to 85%).
- Removal of aisles between the racking.
- It allows as many SKU as loading lanes.
- High density storage – maximizing cubic space.
- More pallets stored per cubic meter.
- Limited stock rotation – particularly suitable for seasonal goods.
- Ideal for cold and chill storage applications.
- Accessible by the First-In, Last-Out principle (FILO).
- Used for bulk goods of the same type.
Using minimal space for access aisles and lanes, Drive-in Pallete Racking provides a high-density and very space-efficient bulk storage system. The Drive-in palette racking system functions in the following manner. The first pallete into a lane being the last out, stock selectively is restricted, dispatched in batches. Pallets are stored on runners in the depth of the racking and trucks enter to deposit or retrieve loads.