- Enables perfect pallet turnover (FIFO SYSTEM).
- Maximum capacity as storage system is compact.
- Time and space saved in pallet handling.
- Excellent Production stock control.
- Vital system for Perishable products.
Palletes are loaded onto dedicated lanes of inclined gravity rollers which are set at a fixed angle. When a load is taken from the picking face, the next pallete rolls into position, with replenishment stock loaded at the opposite (upper) end of the lane. Brake rollers keep speed of descent in check and the last pallet is automatically separated from the others to keep the load off them and make it easy to remove from the rack. Working on a first-in, first-out basis, Dynamic Live storage racking provides extremely high levels of storage density in a given area, and provides automatic stock rotation, with the minimum of fork lift truck movements required to handle the flow of goods.
This system is particularly well suited for large quantities of the same product, where time constraints apply.