- Utilizes the warehouse height in full.
- Optimizes warehouse floor space.
- Allows & increase number of order picking on multiple levels.
- Can combine pallet storage and small goods storage.
- Easily incorporates fire sprinkler and lighting systems.
- Extensive range of stairs, handrails and pallets on the floor system.
Rack Supported Mezzanine Floors are a very practical way of utilizing the ever shrinking space above racking.The Mezzanine is built from pallet racking components and is a very cost effective way of constructing a mezzanine. Storage is gained above the structure with an open deck, plus the support for the deck is usable pallet racking that can either be left open or utilized for shelving / storage purposes.
Multilevel Mezzanine Floors
Multilevel Racking, either used independently or as part of different storage techniques, increases space utilization making it a very economic solution.
Components of the system, serve as important elements of gangways or flooring fitted at varying heights. Raised storage platforms using adjustable beam pallet racking make good use of a building headroom to virtually double storage capacity. Additional floor levels can provide greater usage of the measured area. Multilevel structures are best suited to situations where manual bulk picking of large bulky items, by becomes unsuitable for storing within a shelving or long span system.